Wednesday, November 10, 2010

25 week update (no picture, sorry)

How far along? 25 and half weeks

Total weight gain?
7-10lbs (7lbs at 24wk appt)

Baby weighs?
a pound and a half and almost 9 inches

Stretch marks?
not yet.

Maternity clothes?
heck yes and it might be hard to get me back out of them

Sleep?
decent - I don't remember the last time I slept through the night even before I was preggers

Best moment of the week?
Prenatal yoga class for free on Thurs.

Gender?
Don't know - leaning towards boy, as are most people that wager a guess. There were a few guesses by patients last week for girl - saying something about being able to tell because of my face (not sure how I feel about that.)

Movement?
Tons - you can see it now, crazy!

Labor signs?
Nope, maybe a couple braxton hicks.

Belly button?
In and I doubt that it will ever go out, although there has been a slight shallowing.

Missing?
Doing a full body lay down stretch without getting this weird sharp abdominal pain, bending easily, more lung capacity, not gagging while brushing my teeth.

Food Cravings?
Pagliacci's Goat cheese primo pizza. In general - cheese and carbs. There was one week that I ate four Panera Mediterranean Veggie Sandwich - I will still eat that when ever I am given the chance.

Looking forward to?
Oh, I don't know, maybe a baby.

Milestones?
Only 15 more weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment